Prioritizing Health, Safety, and Community Amid COVID-19
The health and safety of our customers and employees and community is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and continuously assessing its potential impact on our operations. With that in mind, Dwayne Lane’s Auto Family is taking trusted guidance from the CDC, our internal health providers, and Washington’s health agencies.
In an attempt to minimize the risk of COVID-19, we have implemented a series of precautionary steps to maintain a level of hygiene and cleanliness for our visiting customers and employees, including:
- Per government guidance, mask or face protection is required by all non-fully vaccinated customers inside premise unless a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability prevents the customer from wearing one or if the customer or is deaf or hard of hearing and not wearing a mask is essential to communication. Children under 5 exempt. No proof of vaccination will be required.
- Employees will be required to wear masks inside premised unless a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability prevents the employee from wearing one or if the employee is deaf or hard of hearing and not wearing a mask is essential to communication. For employees not wearing masks, proof of fully vaccinated status has been provided.
- No physical contact with staff or customers, maintain 6 ft. distance.
- Replacing handshakes with warm salutations and verbal greetings.
- Sneeze guards installed at customer-facing desks.
- Increased deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures across all major touchpoints in our retail locations and offices throughout the day being extra conscious about disinfecting hi-touch areas including door handles, countertops, and restrooms.
- Hand sanitizer, tissues, and wipes are available at all locations.
- Monitoring Covid-19 symptoms of employees and implementing stay-at-home measures if ill.
- Closing of Kids Rooms and spacing out chairs in waiting areas to maintain 6 ft. distance.
As a company, we will continue to do what is right for our employees, our customers, and the community. We will continue to stay close to our local health officials and trusted partners, and update our policy as needed.
Dwayne Lane’s Auto Family is committed to minimizing the spreading of the virus and protecting our customers and staff as best as possible by being prudent and prepared. We are privileged to serve you and this community; we look forward to seeing you soon.